Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Snapee

I recently got a new smartphone and realised why my kids like these new gadgets. I am still discovering what I can do with my smartphone, but lately I have been having lots of fun with a photo decoration and sharing app called Snapee. It's a Japanese app so it's very kawaii :) There are frames, stickers and text that I can add to my photos. Here's a sample of what I did recently with Snapee.


A visit to the Teddy Bear Museum, Jeju, South Korea in December 2012 


TWG macaroons for tea last weekend


Lunch in my office yesterday

Do you have any smartphone apps to recommend?

6 comments:

  1. Yay for getting a smartphone!!! There are a lot of apps I like, but my recent favorite is Camera+. It has a stabilizer function that I turn on to help prevent shake and I think it has been helping a lot. Instagram is fun and Pocketbooth takes a series of photos so it looks like photos from a photo booth. I just started using Feeddler to read my blog subscriptions and that helps a ton!

    I think I'll stop before I list everything on my phone. :) Your pictures are really cute. I'll look for that app.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to hear from you again. No recommendations for smartphone apps though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, apps. Because I travel alot I use FlightTrack all the time. When I'm in new cities Yelp and Aroundme are great to figure out what's around to do or eat. In fact those are good if your at home and need to find something - plus they're free. I use my Kindle app all the time so I can have dozens of books available to read whenever I want.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well hello...you've been missed
    I just experienced my first macaroons like these last weekend...pretty and tasted so good..

    question??? do you know why they put marbles in Japanese soda bottles??? just saw that recently here in L.A.

    have a wonderful week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, yes I am back!
    Smartphone is definitely one huge time waster ... but I am going to try that Snapee app ... looks fun.
    Happy Crafting in 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just wondering about you recently! Happy New Year!

    I use Instagram a lot (same username as usual), but I've never heard of Snapee! I'll check it out.

    My most-used apps (other than Instagram) are the Audible app, Camera+, Starbucks app.

    ReplyDelete