Friday, April 06, 2012

Peter Pan collar cropped top



Cropped Top Pattern: self-drawn
Fabric: cotton
Collar: crocheted from "Tippet of Crocheted Love" 1.5 mm crochet hook Japanese size 2


The front is cropped and the back is longer.


This is my neatest sewn item to-date. French seams and bias binding. I hope to learn more sewing skills. If I can tackle zippers and buttonholes, there's so much more that I can sew.


Have a blessed Good Friday! 
John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, that top is really cute, Erin!! Nice job! It looks lovely on your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute...Really nicely done..your daughter is so lucky to have you create such pretty clothes.
    I do wish Singapore wasn't so far away...I'd have you over and we'd hang out and sew (you sew, I'd watch) and eat and knit and cook...
    Your daughter is beautiful, your husband must be so proud of his family.

    I wish you a very blessed and happy Easter weekend...thank you for your friendship!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute top! Love the collar :) Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a charming top, especially the collar is so very pretty and makes it very special. What I also love a lot is, that your daughter wears it with jeans, I so much love simple jeans combined with lace and silk, always looks very attractiv. Your sewing skills are fantastic, I wish we could meet and you would show me some of your secrets for your perfect seams.
    Have a very happy and lovely Easter, dear Erin,
    with my best wishes,
    Suzi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this collar!!! It goes perfectly with this simple top (It would go well too with a Sorbeto top I think)
    Have a lovely Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. dear erin
    beautiful collar!!!!!! great sewings!!!
    i wish you and your family a lovely eastern,
    blessings regina

    ReplyDelete