Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I have been busy

I met up with some knitting friends last week and had a great time. We yakked so much that I forgot to take photos. Then over the weekend, my kids and I went to two kiddie parties. And this week, my daughter and I had our girls' day out. We went shopping and had lunch at the Royal Copenhagen Tea Lounge Restaurant, where the food was served on Royal Copenhagen dinnerware. If you look carefully at the first photo below, you will see that I brought my knitting - the black blob in the bottom corner, aka my print o wave stole.

What about other knitting? My cardi is all seamed up and I have another 40 rows of the collar to go. I won't bore you with more peachy pink wips photos, instead I'll bore you with my crochet bag wip photo. The bag stretched lengthwise and the lumps smoothed out, when I blocked it over a pack of 4 boxes of tissues. Maybe when I take a breather, I'll get round to finishing something.

One more thing - remember the baby quilt that I sewed? I made it for this handsome little boy.

12 comments:

  1. What did you eat at the restaurant? The food looks so yummy! It sounds like you had a very fun day with your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the little Jayden is so cute! That reminds me to get going with my Floral Quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's my kind of busy! Knitting, family & food.

    Jayden is such a cutie -- what a lucky little boy to get a quilt from you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't that always the case? You're having so much fun you just forget about the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, your dinner looks so nice and yummy, sounds like you have been having lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute and lucky little boy.
    Nice going on the crochet bag.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The little boy Jayden looks so cute and cheeky! And I'm getting hungry at what?? 1.30am looking at your food pics. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww....that boy is so adorable! The food looks yummy...I miss fancy food ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yum ... the food definitely looks yummy! Aren't you afraid that the knitting would get dirty in a restaurant? I am rather sloppy with my table manners, so I'd prefer my knitting away from the dining table as far as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh that dinnerware is so pretty! I love blue and white things.
    I will share my secret of taking my knitting in the restaurants as well! ;) The time to wait for the meal to arrive can not be waisted.
    The pink bag is growing very nicely, is the handle crocheted as well?
    Little Jayden is sure a cute boy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mmm, the food looks so good! I'm like Agnes, knitting and eating don't mix. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooooh the dessert sure looks good! Yummy!

    Hey thanks once again, for the beautiful quilt. And the yarns are waiting for you :o)

    ReplyDelete